LGBTQI+ Inclusion in Sports
LGBTQI+ Inclusion in Sport Webinar
As part of the #PrideInSport2020 campaign, the DCU Centre of Excellence for Diversity and Inclusion hosted a webinar panel in collaboration with Leman Solicitors, the GAA, Transgender Equality Network Ireland (TENI) which was proudly sponsored by AIB.
During this webinar the panel provided stark insights into the lack of inclusive practices in sport and examined how having the right policies in place can create safer spaces for freedom of expression in sport.
This webinar took place from 2pm to 3pm on Wednesday 4th November 2020 with Sandra Healy, Director, Centre of Excellence for Diversity and Inclusion, DCU moderating the panel.
Special guests included:
- A message from Professor Daire Keogh, President Dublin City University
- Dr. Tanya Ní Mhuirthile, Assistant Professor of Law, LlM Programme Chair, DCU
- Morgan Crowe, Associate, Data Protection Law & Dispute Resolution, Leman Solicitors
- Caoimhe Scolard, Group Diversity and Inclusion Lead, AIB
- Geraldine McTavish, Diversity and Inclusion Officer, GAA
- Gordon Grehan, Operations Manager, Transgender Equality Network Ireland (TENI)